| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gemert in January is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain from time to time. Only 63mm (2.5in) of water is unloaded during an average of 19 days.
- The shortest day is 7:54 long and the longest day is 9:02 long with an average length of 8:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Gemert January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gemert, Netherlands
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gemert: