| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gemert in February is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. Only 53mm (2.1in) of water is discharged across on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 9:05 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Gemert February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gemert, Netherlands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gemert: